Busby SEO Challenge

SEO articles and Official Entry for Ituloy angSulong Contest.

 
Friends
Sponsors
A New Journey Towards Paradise Philippines....
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The 3rd Philippine Seo Contest has been launched by the SEO Ph Founder Marc Macalua last July; it depicts the “Bayanihan” of Pinoys. The contestant’s main objective is to rank on 3 major search engines (Google.com, Yahoo.com, and MSN.com) for the keyword “Paradise Philippines”. The twist of the contest is that it follows a bayanihan point system in judging who will won and participants has 3 chances (2 checkpoint dates –September and November and the Finals on January), And with these a new door was opened to test my skills as a SEO.

Team Pazuway was formed with my SEO friends and buddies (Joiz, Gurlalien and Extreme_driver) we will take this New Journey towards Paradise Philippines to test our skills, conquer Search engines and to enjoy life.

Labels: , ,

posted by fire_lady @ 11:07 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger masterofthe said…

    Cool site ! Cool colors too...So you're the firelady i've been seeing in the forums.

    It's nice being here in your site. Just trying to get some good niche and found yours to be one good site for that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: fire_lady
Home:
About ME:
Fire_lady is a Filipino SEO and has been practicing the art for 2 years. I am currently working as an in-house SEM in Makati and also doing FREELANCE JOBS. I also joined in local SEO contest. I call myself a “baby blogger” (newbie on blogging) and I am somebody who is fond of attending blogger events.

If you need to Outsource SEO Services and Other Web Projects, I am more than willing to assist you. You may contact me at: YM: fire_alegna@yahoo.com
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 SEO Blog Zone Template by Isnaini Dot Com