Busby SEO Challenge

SEO articles and Official Entry for Ituloy angSulong Contest.

 
Friends
Sponsors
Google Analytics - Hip and Hot Interface
Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I think it has been a year since Google launched its own web service to measure websites performance, Google Analytics. It started as a beta wherein webmasters will wait for invites to create a Google Analytics account. And it all started in a bang.

And just today I received an email announcing the launched of the new interface of Google Analytics. As of the moment the people from Google Analytics are still doing the transition of their existing accounts and getting ready for new accounts to use the new interface.

The new interface is much easier to use. And with it’s new interface we can email and export reports, customize the dashboard and we can now view the trends and overtime graph.

The new Google analytics interface will definitely rock our worlds and a job well done to Google staff.

For details visit the Google Analytics Blog and/or check out the demo.

Labels: , , ,

posted by fire_lady @ 10:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: fire_lady
Home:
About ME:
Fire_lady is a Filipino SEO and has been practicing the art for 2 years. I am currently working as an in-house SEM in Makati and also doing FREELANCE JOBS. I also joined in local SEO contest. I call myself a “baby blogger” (newbie on blogging) and I am somebody who is fond of attending blogger events.

If you need to Outsource SEO Services and Other Web Projects, I am more than willing to assist you. You may contact me at: YM: fire_alegna@yahoo.com
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 SEO Blog Zone Template by Isnaini Dot Com