Busby SEO Challenge

SEO articles and Official Entry for Ituloy angSulong Contest.

 
Friends
Sponsors
I won - Ituloy angSulong Contest
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
After the awarding ceremony of Ituloy angSulong contest last Feb. 23, Mr. Marc Macalua confirmed in an email and in the Official list of SEO Philippines forum that I won the 3rd place in Yahoo ranks (T_T ranked on 1 SE only).

I want to thank Mr.Macalua in organizing the said event and building camaraderie among Filipino seo, to the sponsors and to my friends and love ones (joiz, sagbee, gurlalien, ryan, mavantooth, wildcats1369) who helped me in this journey.

And for SEO tips... well just keep on reading, researching, be open minded, don't leave the basic things behind make them as your foundation and of course believe on the things you can do.


See you in the next SEO contest... ^_^

Labels: , , ,

posted by fire_lady @ 12:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: fire_lady
Home:
About ME:
Fire_lady is a Filipino SEO and has been practicing the art for 2 years. I am currently working as an in-house SEM in Makati and also doing FREELANCE JOBS. I also joined in local SEO contest. I call myself a “baby blogger” (newbie on blogging) and I am somebody who is fond of attending blogger events.

If you need to Outsource SEO Services and Other Web Projects, I am more than willing to assist you. You may contact me at: YM: fire_alegna@yahoo.com
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 SEO Blog Zone Template by Isnaini Dot Com